Certificate in Vocational Training Officer
This training program is intended to produce teachers who are competent as keperlu Act 652 (NASDA) Standard 6 and meet the criteria as pp / ppd namely;
Have at least SKM in the field penggajar volasional college or vocational certificate or a certificate of vocational teaching and training which is recognized by JPK / SDS.
LEARNING FRAMEWORK OF TRAINING:
- Adopt NOSS Vocational Training Officer (I-031-3) as a basic guideline.
- The duration of the course is for nine months include vocational Methodology CIAST for 3 months and 6 months of internship training at the Institute of Public Skills Training or Swadte.
- Graduates will be awarded the Malaysian Skills Certificate Level 3 VOCATIONAL TRAINING OFFICER of the Department of Skill Development (DSD).
1. The applicant is a citizen aged between 18 to 45 years
2. a) A pass in SPM or its equivalent with a pass in Bahasa Malaysia (BM); and
b) Has any one of the following qualifications:
Malaysian Skills Certificate (SKM) Level 3; or
ii. Malaysian Skills Diploma (DKM) level 4; or
iii. Malaysian Skills Advanced Diploma (DLKM) Level 5
JOB OPPORTUNITY :
Graduates can apply for positions as a vocational instructor at the Institute for Training in Public or Private.